[et_pb_section admin_label="section"][et_pb_row admin_label="row"][et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text" background_layout="light" text_orientation="left" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid"] I have been far too quiet and inconsistent with this blog, but now I’m back. The past few months have been a beautiful busy whirlwind. I’m so thankful for each moment and as I reflect now I can savor the ones that I seemed to have to zip through. Family visiting, hosting a team, conferences, and oh yeah- getting married. All of it was beautiful, stressful, fun, and life changing.
This may not be January but for me this is the beginning of a new life as Mrs. Mbasan, and thus I feel the need to assess myself and come up with some personal goals. Some of them are:
- I will spend time learning how to be a godly wife and make my husband my first ministry and priority.
- I will seek God’s will on how to be more like Jesus each day.
- I will write a new blog update every week.
- I will focus on a few small ministries here instead of trying to be in so many places at once.
- I will try to be healthier and in better shape.
- I will remember that each day is a new story that can start afresh. I will seek to love people and focus more on relationships than tasks. Time is too short.
Here’s to the new stories that are here, and the ones yet to come!
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label="Text" background_layout="light" text_orientation="left" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid"]
[author] [author_image timthumb='on']http://www.ericambasan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/IMG_0088.jpg[/author_image] [author_info]Hi, my name is Erica and I am a God-called missionary for Northern Uganda. It is my passion and life-calling to bring God’s word to the people of the world. Each and every one of us can do our part in spreading God’s word to people in need of Jesus’ healing touch and hope. Trying to figure out if God has called you to the mission field? Do you want to learn more about what it’s like to be a missionary? Check out my book, For the Joy Set Before Us – Insights Into the Missionary Journey today.[/author_info] [/author]